Welcome to the Tech Center homepage. Here you'll find information about our fantastic selection of tech gadgets–from software and hardware to gaming supplies and accessories. And students, faculty, and staff can find out about the great deals they can get on select Apple products and academic software.
We've got what you need and all the stuff you want. And if you need help finding the right tech solutions, we have a knowledgeable staff ready to point you in the right direction. Stop by our U District Tech Center or give us a call today.
Request a Quote
Can't find the hardware, software or peripheral you are looking for? Request a quote from our Buyers. If you are University of Washington Faculty or Staff, please indicate your Purchase Order number.
Apple Computers for Education (ACE) Eligibility Requirements
Students, faculty and staff must provide University ID and picture ID. The last day to purchase for the qualifying quarter is the last day of finals week.
All University of Washington (UW) matriculated students are eligible to purchase Apple products throught the University Book Store at the University discounted price if they are:
- Currently enrolled during the quarter in which the purchase is being made.
- Not taking classes during the summer quarter but enrolled during spring quarter and pre-registered for fall quarter.
- Any person accepted to the University of Washington with an intent to enroll.
- Parents are eligible to purchase on behalf of their child that is currently, or will be attending the University of Washington with proper proof and ID.
UW Professional & Continuing Education Students
All UW Extension students enrolled in a CERTIFICATE program (please provide current class registration.)
All UW faculty members, retired faculty, emeritus faculty, librarians, and other members of the academic personnel.
All members of the professional staff who are salaried at the UW at least 50% time.
All members of the classified staff who have been employed for at least six months at the UW at least 50% time.
All staff retired from service at the University of Washington.
An eligible individual may purchase (1) Apple desktop computer system, (1) Apple laptop system, (1) Apple Mac mini, (2) Apple Displays, and (2) Apple software titles. Any violation of this policy constitutes fraud. Violators will be prosecuted.
No returns will be accepted. Defective products will be repaired or replaced, at our option, for 30 days after pruchase. All prices at time of sale are final.
Tech Center Return & Exchange Policy
- Item(s) must have been purchased within the last 30 days.
- Item(s) must be unopened, in original condition, and accompanied by all original packaging.
- Item(s) must be accompanied by the cash register receipt or store credit will be issued.
- There are absolutely no returns on computer systems and licensing and open boxed software.
All price listings are for information only.
All sales must be completed in person with proper academic identification.
We are (currently) not able to accept any email or indirect sales requests on these products.