Yes. We buy textbooks at the main store year round based on national market value. Textbook BuyBack applies to UW, Cascadia, Cornish, Digipen, and the high schools we serve only. Current school ID required. However, during quarter finals, textbooks that will be used in the upcoming quarter will be bought back for up to 50% of the new book price, unless one of the following events occurs:
- The instructor has not requested the book for the next semester. (Textbooks that will not be used in the upcoming semester will be bought back at market value.)
- We have already bought back as many copies of the book as we need.
- There is a more recent edition available.
- The book has no national market demand.
- The book is not in resalable condition.
You do not need your receipt to sell back your books; however, you do need your Husky Card.