Our annual Kids Bookmark Contest is back! Every spring, we look forward to seeing the amazing creativity that comes from some of our youngest readers. We can't wait to see what you'll come up this year. Get inspired by this year's theme: Read. Grow. Change the World. The deadline for entries is Friday, March 31.
1. This contest is for school-age readers from Kindergarten through Grade 8.
2. Use the Official Entry Form to create an original bookmark inspired by the contest theme:
READ. GROW. CHANGE THE WORLD.
- Be sure to complete all parts of the Official Entry Form.
- Bookmark entries not on Official Entry Forms will not be considered for prizes.
3. Use your imagination and be creative! Your bookmark should contain original artwork only—use your own ideas rather than copying a favorite illustration or character, as copyrighted material cannot be printed.
4. Entries may be brought in to any of our stores or mailed to:
University Book Store
4326 University Way NE
Seattle, WA 98105-5809
5. One entry per person. Entries must be received by store closing on Friday, March 31, 2017.
6. University Book Store will award four prizes in each of the following grade divisions: Grades K–2, Grades 3–5, and Grades 6–8, for a total of twelve prizes. Bookmarks selected for prizes will be displayed in Kids Books and will be printed for distribution by University Book Store.
7. All entries become the property of University Book Store and the decisions of the judges are final.
8. Bookmark entries will not be returned. We urge you to photocopy your artwork before you submit it to us.
9. University Book Store reserves the option to reproduce bookmarks for distribution and to display entries within its locations.
10. University Book Store reserves the option to display participants' artwork and first name, last initial, and city online on ubookstore.com and social media.
11. Employees of University Book Store and members of their families are not eligible for prize consideration.
ENTRY DEADLINE IS FRIDAY, MARCH 31, 2017.
Use the Official Entry Form available at our U District, Mill Creek, and Tacoma stores or online at ubookstore.com/bookmarkcontest. Please call 206.634.3400 with any questions.