- Mill Creek Store
- Part-time, Seasonal
- 26 hours per week
This part-time, seasonal position reports to the Mill Creek Manager and project supervisor and is responsible for providing excellent customer service while assisting customers with cash register transactions, gift wrap and shipping needs.
- Process sales and return transactions on the cash register, following established procedures.
- Provide friendly, efficient and helpful customer service.
- Prepare register for opening and perform tasks to close at the end of the day.
- Maintain cash/wrap work area in a neat and orderly fashion.
- Wrap customer purchases and maintain gift wrap supplies.
- Perform other duties as assigned by a supervisor.
Experience and Skills Required
- Demonstrated ability and strong desire to provide high standard of customer service with enthusiasm and energy.
- Previous retail and cashiering experience a PLUS.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Detail-oriented approach to tasks and ability to work well under pressure.
- Neat, well-groomed and professional appearance.
- Excellent record of attendance and reliability in previous employment.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and lift up to 50lbs. on a consistent basis.
This is a seasonal, part-time, hourly position. This schedule is expected to last through January 11, 2015, with additional shifts added as needed.
- Monday: 9:00AM – 4:00PM
- Tuesday - Thursday: OFF
- Friday: 10:00AM – 6:00PM
- Saturday: 10:00AM – 6:00PM
- Sunday: 11:00AM – 6:00PM
Hours will change as seasonal and business needs dictate.
Wage and Benefits
Our beginning wage scale is $9.40 - $9.65 per hour, depending upon experience and qualifications. Benefits include; sick pay; merchandise discount; employee assistance program; and a subsidized bus pass.
Complete an application form available at our Mill Creek Store, or online at www.ubookstore.com. Completed applications may be faxed to (425) 385-3515, mailed, or submitted in person at our Mill Creek Store. This position is open until filled. Applicants selected for an interview will be contacted within approximately two weeks. Applicants not selected will be notified by mail.